There are now two easy ways to support DCIS.
First, you can visit DCIS’s page on Donors Choose, which features teachers’ individual requests. All active grants are listed there; currently, if you enter the code HORACEMANN12 or HOLIDAY, your donation will be matched dollar for dollar.
Second, it is now possible to support DCIS directly by clicking on the DONATE button below. You will be able to specify how you would like your money allocated: to a specific teacher’s classroom, to a particular project or activity, or to the DCIS general fund. [THIS IS COMING SOON.]
Finally, if you are able to help with any of our larger needs, please contact us directly. Some of these larger items include:
- LCD projector ($1,000)
- 15-passenger van ($25,000)
- Language teacher salary ($64,000)
- Microscope with computer compatibility ($300)
- Funding for College Summit college prep program ($175 per senior)
- Funds for student travel scholarships (any amount)
All donations are tax-deductible. Thank you so much!