DCIS highly encourages families to attend an open house in order to learn about the unique programming offered by our school and see if it might be a good fit for your student. We offer daytime and evening open houses. No RSVP is required.
Daytime Open Houses – 7:50-9:00 AM – School Auditorium (entrance in the hallway next to the school office).
- Tuesday, October 10
- Wednesday, October 25
- Tuesday, November 14
- Thursday, December 7
- Tuesday, February 6
Daytime Open House Schedule
- Observe hallway culture and students’ arrival
- Brief overview of DCIS with administrators and Student Ambassadors (school auditorium).
- Student-led tours of DCIS classes in session
Evening Open Houses – 6:00-7:30 PM – School Auditorium (entrance in the hallway next to the school office).
- Wednesday, November 8
- Thursday, January 11
Evening Open House Schedule
- Meet DCIS students and staff as you make your way into the auditorium
- A brief overview of DCIS with administration and Student Ambassadors
- Question and answer session
- Visit with DCIS faculty members and students in classrooms. Faculty members, students, and parents will be available to speak about their classes and the DCIS experience, as well as answer any questions about specific courses of study or language programs.