School of Choice is Now Open!
Families, this year the School of Choice application will only be online. What you will need to do is:
- Create an account on the School of Choice system or use your existing parent portal log-in (Google Chrome or Firefox browsers are recommended)
- Verify all the information entered is correct
- If your parent portal login is used, it should auto populate most of the information and link your students currently in a DPS school
- You will be able to submit more than one application with a single log-in
- You can rank up to five schools on your application
- If you are unsure of what schools to choose, you can use the School Finder services to help you identify your top schools https://dps.schoolmint.net/school-finder/home
- The applications can be submitted any time between February 1 and February 28 at 4pm
- Please remember that the system will close exactly at 4 pm on February 28 and that no applications will be accepted after that.
We are excited to be using the new system and we are here to support you as much as possible. The applications are mobile friendly, so you can submit your application from the convenience of your phone. Also, the DCIS main office will have Chrome books available to use if any questions arise.
Now follow this link and start your School of Choice process https://dps.schoolmint.net/signin.
PLEASE NOTE: If your student already attends DCIS in the 8th Grade and would like to return for high school, you still need to submit a choice form listing DCIS as your top choice.