You don’t have to be a member of the PTSA to get involved, but membership does have its benefits. Here are eight reasons to join us:
- Let Your Voice Be Heard. Membership in the PTSA allows you to vote on how the PTSA makes and spends its funds, what initiatives it should undertake, new officers and more.
- Get Connected. Besides being a member of the CSC, there’s no better way to know what’s happening in our school.
- Tap into a Network. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with the PTSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. The PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at our school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved, you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes. Our PTSA plays an important role through advocacy and fundraising for, among other things, cultural enrichment, travel, beautification and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. You can take advantage of a host of benefits that come with your PTSA membership, including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
Dues are $10 per person and can be paid via check at the school office or online (see Online Membership Form link in the blue box).