Each Denver public school has a Collaborative School Committee (CSC) with representation from parents, community, faculty, administrators, and classified staff. The purpose and scope of the CSC is to enhance student achievement and school climate, and to provide strategic direction supporting the school’s mission and vision as articulated in the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
Additional information about the purpose and scope of the CSC is available on the DPS CSC website.
The CSC for the Denver Center for International Studies meets monthly (bimonthly during the budget process), and meetings are open to the public. The first ten minutes are for community comment. Meeting dates, agendas, and minutes are posted below and on a bulletin board outside the main office. Regular updates on CSC business will appear in the monthly newsletter.
2017-2018 Meeting Dates and Minutes:
All meetings are held in the Community Room, 103, from 4:00 – 6:00. Any changes to will be announced in the weekly newsletter and updated on this page.
- September 19, 2017- Minutes
- October 19, 2017- Minutes
- November 14, 2017-Minutes
December 12, 2017- Minutes
January 23, 2018- Minutes
February 6, 2018-Minutes
March 20, 2018
April 17, 2018
May 15, 2018
- Jennifer Gentry- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Shearer – email@example.com
- Orah Fireman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mateo Pardo- email@example.com
- Theresa McCorquodale (Principal) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kit Hinders – email@example.com
- Frank Pomponio –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melisa Springsteen –email@example.com
- Lukas Lopez-Jensen
- Jocelyne Arguelles
- Kiaya Padmore