Each Denver public school has a Collaborative School Committee (CSC) with representation from parents, community, faculty, administrators, and classified staff. The purpose and scope of the CSC is to enhance student achievement and school climate, and to provide strategic direction supporting the school’s mission and vision as articulated in the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
Additional information about the purpose and scope of the CSC is available on the DPS CSC website.
The CSC for the Denver Center for International Studies meets monthly (bimonthly during the budget process), and meetings are open to the public. The first ten minutes are for community comment. Meeting dates, agendas, and minutes are posted below and on a bulletin board outside the main office. Regular updates on CSC business will appear in the monthly newsletter.
2017-2018 Meeting Dates and Minutes:
All meetings are held in the Community Room, 103, from 4:00 – 6:00. Any changes to will be announced in the weekly newsletter and updated on this page.
The CSC meeting for 1/24 has been rescheduled. CSC Meetings to discuss the 2019-2020 budget will be held on 1/31 and 2/7, from 4:30-6:00 pm. Please feel free to attend and share your thoughts with the CSC. Public comment is the first 10 minutes of each meeting.
- September 19, 2017- Minutes
- October 19, 2017- Minutes
- November 14, 2017-Minutes
December 12, 2017- Minutes
January 23, 2018- Minutes
February 6, 2018-Minutes
- October 2, 2018- Minutes
- October 30, 2018- Minutes
- November 28, 2018- Minutes
- December 14, 2018- Minutes
- Jennifer Gentry- email@example.com
- Amber Shearer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tanya Tribelhorn- email@example.com
- Noreen Gibney- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nina McGibneyemail@example.com
- Theresa McCorquodale (Principal) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Pomponio –email@example.com
- Melisa Springsteen –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Garvey – PATRICK_GARVEY@dpsk12.org