Each Denver public school has a Collaborative School Committee (CSC) with representation from parents, community, faculty, administrators, and classified staff. The purpose and scope of the CSC is to enhance student achievement and school climate, and to provide strategic direction supporting the school’s mission and vision as articulated in the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
Additional information about the purpose and scope of the CSC is available on the DPS CSC website.
The CSC for the Denver Center for International Studies meets monthly (bimonthly during the budget process), and meetings are open to the public. The first ten minutes are for community comment. Meeting dates, agendas, and minutes are posted below and on a bulletin board outside the main office. Regular updates on CSC business will appear in the monthly newsletter.
2016-17 Meeting Dates, Agendas, and Minutes:
All meetings are held in the Community Room, 103, from 4:30 – 6:30. Any changes to will be announced in the weekly newsletter and udpated on this page.
- September 2016 – Minutes
- October 2016 – Minutes
- October 2016, Meeting 2 – Minutes
- November 10, 2016 – Minutes
December 15, 2016 – Minutes
January 19, 2017 – Minutes
- January 30, 2017 – Agenda:
February 16, 2017
March 16, 2017
April 20, 2017
May 18, 2017
- Tanya Tribelhorn (Chair)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Herbert – email@example.com
- Orah Fireman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mateo Pardo- email@example.com
- Theresa McCorquodale (Principal) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Reiter –email@example.com
- Kit Hinders – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Pomponio –email@example.com
- Melisa Monteon –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lukas Lopez-Jensen
- Anpa’o Locke
- Giselle Ortiz