The Travel Center has a wealth of information about DCIS travel and travel related resources. Stop by and explore!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Tuesdays 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Wednesdays 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
DEADLINES AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- MAY 30, 2013 @ 5:30PM IN THE COMPUTER LAB – INFORMATIONAL MEETING ON PROPOSED NEW YORK CITY THEATRE TRIP Interested in theatre, drama, acting, or Broadway? Ms. Younts, the new DCIS Drama teacher is organizing a trip to NYC in 2014 open to middle and high school students for Summer 2014. Come to the meeting to find out more! This will only happen if there’s interest!
- ITALY – Spring Break – Open to grades 9-12; Cultural Exchange/Home-stay; Cost: Approx. $2,000. Sponsor: Ms. Bishop
- SPAIN – Madrid/Barcelona – Spring Break (March 23-April 1, 2013) - Open to grades 9-12; Touring/Cultural; Sponsor: Ms. Hirsch Registration for this trip is closed!
- BREST, FRANCE – Spring Break (March 23-April 6 ,2013); Open to grades 8-12; Cultural Exchange/Home-stay; Cost: $2,015; Sponsor: Dr, Roche
- COSTA RICA – June 10-19, 2013; Open to Middle School Students; Nature/Adventure; Cost: $2,148; Sponsor: Mr. Mahon
- UNITED KINGDOM – England, Wales & Ireland – June 10-18, 1013; Grades 9-12; Sponsors: Ms. Harrold and Mr. Brown
- ITALY- Rome/Florence/Pompeii/ Sorrento (Spring Break 2014 ) Open to middle and high school students; Cultural Anthropology/History; Cost: $2,500- $3,000; Sponsor: Mr. Tabano
- EASTERN EUROPE – Berlin,Prague, Krakow and Budapest (Spring Break 2014) – Open to current 8th graders (9th graders fall of 2013) and high school students. Sponsors: Ms. Harrold and Mr. Brown
- NYC THEATRE TRIP SUMMER 2014 - Open to middle and high school students. Sponsored by Ms. Younts. Dates to be determined.
- GHANA – (June 2014) - Open to grades 9-12; Community Service with high school credit; Cost: $4,068; Sponsors: Mr. Cohen and Ms. DeWeese
- ENGLAND & FRANCE (June 3-9 2014) Sponsor: Ms. Kwapy
News/Opportunities Up-to-date news and opportunities can be found here.
Help Build a Wall of (Student) Travel – Add a postcard from a trip or study abroad program to our wall and get School Service Credit!
Share your travel experiences with other students – Complete a student travel project form PDF, return it to the Travel Center for our Student Travel binder and get School Service Credit.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! Help us reach 100 “likes” and “friends”. Visit us on Facebook and post your comments and photos and follow our adventures!
Contact If you have questions, or would like to make an appointment, please contact Geri Badler at email@example.com or 720.423.9071.