DCIS Food Pantry & Clothing Closet
We are still accepting donations! To donate, contact Miguel at email@example.com or 720-423-9018.
Resources from our food pantry are available for parent pick-up on Fridays from 1-3 PM or students can visit the food pantry (room 135) at dismissal and bring food home with them on Fridays at 12:45 PM.
To promote safety, the clothing closet is available by appointment. Please fill out the form here to tell us your preference and schedule an appointment with Miguel. Thank you!
United Way’s 2-1-1 Resource Line. 2-1-1 will provide multilingual service and resources for shelter, food, rental assistance, clothing, etc.
- Lambuth Family Center:
Leave a voicemail with info. Try again daily, if possible.
Leave a message with your family size and situation.
Families can also access a motel voucher (VOA) for up to 14 days through Samaritan House, in person after 430pm: 2301 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80205
- Family Promise:
- Comitis (in Aurora):
- Sacred Heart House (single mothers):
- Safehouse (domestic violence):
- Latina Safehouse (domestic violence):
(720) 336 1664
Denver-Area Food Pantries
If you or someone you know are experiencing food insecurity, please see this list of locations of food pantries in and around Denver. For help with accessing any of the above city-wide resources, please contact our DCIS Social Worker, Vincent Scudella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCIS Special Service Providers
- Safe2Tell Colorado: 877-542-7233, https://safe2tell.org
Note that DCIS staff and DPS Safety & Security and DPD monitor Safe2Tell 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. This is the quickest way to reach out if you have safety concerns that are imminent.
- Second Wind Fund of Metro Denver, Counseling Services (English/Spanish): https://www.thesecondwindfund.org/
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ Youth): 866-488-7386
- Colorado Crisis and Support Line: 844-493-8255, or text TALK to 38255